Saturday, March 26, 2011

.surely we can change.

talk about awkward.
talk about my life.
it's the same exact thing.

the absurdity of it all is only beautiful because of God.

i didn't think this was going to be this hard.
but then again- i never do.
but it's really different to not to be able to quit something.
and i'm thankful for that.
thankful for everything these days.
food tastes better. and days are brighter. (maybe that's just alabama)
i haven't listened to music in three days and the only thing that i find myself humming is 
"and i don't know what to do with a love like that and i don't know how to be a love like that" or "the whole worlds about to change. the whole worlds about to change. the whole worlds about to change" or "have mercy on me oh God according to your unfailing love, according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions" or "i will bring praise i will bring praise no weapon formed against me shall remain. i will rejoice. i will declare- God is my victory and He is here"
and i'm just singing them mindlessly and to know that those are the songs that are in my heart- that is truly wonderful.

i'm borrowing a couple books from my cousin for my journey
"Passion and Purity"and "Intercessor" so we'll see what things unfold and what new growth occurs. I pray for growth.

I'm really trying to accept and embrace the solidarity.

the david crowder song - surely we can change- is the song that i listened to on repeat for the 10 hour bus ride. It hurts my heart and excites me at the exact same time.

talk about exciting.
talk about my life.
it's the exact same thing.

it's gross how blessed i am.