Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.as I travel the land.

I'm sitting on a windowsill in Kiev, "the" Ukraine. It's like 1 am here. I guess our bodies aren't acclimated yet...acclimated, I like that word.

Here I sit- remembering what it was like to be on fire and remembering what it was like to be desperate. I suppose because I deal in such polars as those, this place is different- I'm not cold or Luke warm or numb or any of that- I'm just waiting, actively waiting.

And GOOD LORD it's harder than I would imagine, but I always underestimate everything.

"I know things turn strange, sometimes nobody knows your name"

I know that life can't always be green hills and laughter with friends but that sounds perfect right now. Give me a sunny day with the windows down and good music as well as company and that is my dream right now. we'll stop at a cemetery and eat fruit and smoke cloves. This is what I look forward to when I get back.

I'm going to try and sleep while ignoring the loud cries of beyond tired little children.

"and as I travel the land I don't care where I am if the sun is shining down on me. And I step out my door and give thanks to the Lord for the life that He gave me

I miss friendship. But I love traveling.
i know that this 6 weeks is gonna be crazy good for God to teach me things.
Things of which I have yet to stumble upon or catch wind of.



I'm excited. And Josh Garrels helps, oh how he helps.