Monday, March 7, 2011

.groundhog's day.

i laughed a lot tonight.
and a 7 year old did my make-up.
she blesses me in more ways than I can count.
more and more i see.
there are just those people who make you feel less alone.
God does that. He puts those people in place.
She's one.

as i walked through her loft and looked at the artwork displayed
one thing really stuck out to me and it was this:
The writing at the bottom says:
"Are you a princess? I said. And she said I'm much more than a princess but you don't have a name for it yet here on earth."

I told her how fantastic i thought that was and she showed me the other one
"I think my life would be easier, she said, if I could just get my selves to agree on something"
How do I even begin to let you know how right that is? How dead on that is?
I haven't been chalking things up to divine intervention these days like I used to.
But for serious... i just feel like it's a little special nugget that God has given me.
A little piece of understanding- a present. And He gave it to me tonight.
Someone who gets it. Someone who writes it down.

She bought them at Goodwill. Perfect purchase. I went and looked him up and everything I read speaks to me. This night was wonderful. I'm so thankful.

These days the good out weighs the bad.
These days i see it.