Wednesday, November 2, 2011

.i'll wait.

i feel like i am looking up from underneath the tidal waves.
waiting to be pulled deeper.
all i see is pain.
when does Jesus' love start to count?
when does it make up for anything?

what do i want?

I want Him to say it to my face.
If You're the great and powerful and mighty God that I've  been worshiping-
You can do anything you want.

SO TELL ME.
speak to me, i beg of you.
save me.
If you love me- come save me.

Hold me tonight.
I want to feel your breath on my neck.





If you're so real- come be real to me.


If You love me- make me feel it.
i want to feel it.
Show me Your heart for me.

Touch me.
I have loved You.
I'll wait.

(i know that this is horrible. that i would so boldly ask You the Lord God of gods- King of Kings- that I would so stupidly and selfishly demand something more than you have already given me- which is abundant life, but if I'm being honest...right now I don't care. i come to you like all of the blind ancestors before me and i ask you to make an exception to the rule. i ask you to come lay with me. i need you now. i need you to be here now. i am a poor excuse for a servant- a dog laying at your feet and i plead with you to make yourself real to me- for i am at a loss. i apologize for being so... ungrateful, i just really need you to hug me.)