Thursday, February 24, 2011

.far off.

i like to be whatever people need me to be.
whatever they want me to be.
people have been doing it for years.
and i'm that person.
that person for that moment.

you tell me what you want.
ill be that.

i'm sure i can swing it.

you need someone to cry with you?
that's my specialty.
you need someone to be quiet?
i think i can handle that.
you need someone to make you laugh?
i can manage.
you need somone to lie to you?
not hard at all.
you need someone to remind you of the truth?
i'll do my best.
you need someone to listen?
for sure.
you need someone to drown out the noise of the world?
i'll take care of that.
you need someone to yell at?
im game.

i couldn't today.
i didn't today.

i want to be whatever they need me to be.
.that's never enough.


.it's not enough.